fuck yeah jason dill

















So Jason Dill is my friggin hero, if you know me and also skate, you'll know this. I, seriously, would kill a small child to be his fuckin' friend, like I would do it, the whumping sound of hickory on soft bone wouldn't bother me at all. Just kidding, infanticide isn't funny.

I once went to NYC with my significant other, and despite getting a balconey room on 23rd street in "you know where" and not being stabbed by homeless people I would almost clasify it as a shit trip because we didn't bring our boards. It had somfing to do with a bizarre fear of getting them on the plane in a post-muslims-fuck-everything-up world, just kidding, muslims fucked shit up before nine-eleven, and the trip was wicked even without skating. But I mean, have you seen those sidewalks? That city is like skate/longboard heaven compared to here.

Anyway, Dill is a pro-skater, and all he does is "drink tea, smoke cigarettes and listen to Band of Horses". When he was ninteen he stole something like 36 boards from his sponsor to pay for his rent and buy weed and blue kool-aid. I just think he's the nicest guy, with a super gnarley fashion sense and is just crazy enough to be legit. But yeah, my political-correctness filter is off tonight, clearly I no longer delete drunk postings....... So check this out, and watch the whooole thing if you, like, wanna be friends er whatever.

readers