After spending all winter watching the GIRL guys and Green Apple kids shred it up on youtube I've forgotten how much I really suck. Those guys kill it everyday, and yeah the Green Apple guys are dicks and all, but you have to support local, even if that means putting up with their "better than the rest of the world" attitude; which is such an unoriginal path for really good skaters to take. Their like the jocks of skateboarding except not as dumb and I still look up to them. It's sorta like PTSD or something, you watch too many videos and it crushes your spirit to skate cause you know you'll never be as good as any of them. But I'll keep going with it until I'm too old or dead or get really fat or get a penny stuck in my belly button and that somehow prevents me from skating.

















Andrew Reynolds, one of my many heroes.

readers