I sit and wonder why you do what you do, sipping on my drink well past a few too many, but a ghosts guess is good as mine. I've been looking for a mountain of answers and waves of demands but a ripple would be just fine as long as the sand between my toes felt the same as it used to when I was a little boy. Those types are able to make us fall so in love and test our patience but only because they know so many things that we cannot learn, if she sees the good in one she must see the good in many. However, I've notice that no man could contend with her forces. Unlike you, placed in your fragile frame, and from time to time your heart races like countless brave white horses but don't forget that in your arms I'd be just a child. Because love is the exchange of hopes and secrets and the contact of two skins. The heart is forever inexperienced.

readers