Don't pass me off, don't disregard this effort. I hope you are well, I hope you see the world well tomorrow. I hope your mind blooms as beautifully as I once saw it bloom. I always see your world when you push your bangs gently against my nose. I hope the god you've made up in your head smiles and never doubts ever again. I hope you steal candies to share with me. I hope you walk on sidewalks as consciously as I do. I hope when you ride your bicycle you don't think of me because you should be thinking about bicycling. I hope you hear my hopes. I hope you hear my thoughts and never think less of me. I hope you stop wanting to be anywhere than here, here is the only place I can be. Here is the only place I can have you. I hope we can still share shadows. I hope you light the candles and pour your eyes over pages of books which send you to those places you always want to run to. I hope our pain only lasts as long as the sliver of darkness which vanishes and leaves us the morning dew. I want to live with you in a state of progression so sudden that people call us hypocrites, living a contradiction because what people heard yesterday, we already woke up and moved forward from today. I hope our thoughts become substances and begin to radiate what is within us.

readers